£2 pays for a headscarf set, helping to boost the confidence of a woman who has lost her hair as a result of her breast cancer treatment.
£52 pays for a personal appointment with our HeadStrong service to help women cope with the distress of hair loss from cancer treatment.
£132 pays to connect someone going through breast cancer with a trained volunteer who has had a similar experience to them and can provide one-to-one support and reassurance.
What we do
We're delighted to be the official charity for the third year running for the WomenOnly Run set in the beautiful Richmond Park.
Away from the larger mass-participation events, this is the ideal run for any ladies looking for something a little quieter.
So, whether you're a newbie or a pro, this is the perfect opportunity to race with your friends or family and help support those living with breast cancer.
How we will support you
- a support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated
- support from our cheering points along the route
- a goody bag packed with everything you need to help you recover after your run
19 October 2013
5km, 10km, 15km
Richmond Park, Surrey
Registration and fundraising
Raise as much as you can for Breast Cancer Care